Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pribilige

Lastnight as we are driving home my daughter Morgan is thinking about how much she loves to wind down and watch Pink Panther cartoons in Mommy and Daddy's Bed before she heads off to her own. Mommy I think it should be a pribilige to watch cartoons in your bed every night. You know Mommy, something I earn. You mean a privilige sugar booger? No, Mommy a Pri-BI-lige. Well OK then, did you earn this pribilige today? I did, I didn't take a nap today. Isn't that good Momma? Yeah babe, cartoons in Mommy's bed sounds like a great idea.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...