Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Bunions

Logan and Morgan were in their usual mode of annoying each other yesterday. As an only child, I don't understand this constant need to aggravate each other.
The aggravating quickly turned into wrestling. Next thing I know Morgan is shouting at her brother...
Logan! Logan! Stop it (imagine a 5 year old girl whine), you are stepping on my bunions.
The entire family stops (even Logan). No need to break up this fight, but now I need to explain to my seven year old what a bunion is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...