Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Spelling Bee


We had a spelling bee at our house last night.  Don't you just love a good spelling bee? 
Our version is especially nice.

Morgan says, "Mommy, tell me a word and I'll spell it."

"CAT", I say.

"C-A-T.  CAT," she answers. 

"Very good baby," I tell her.

Now Logan wants to join in the fun.

"Morgan, spell F U", he says.

"F-U.  Mommy, Mommy I'm so smart." 

I have never been more proud.

Logan continues, "Morgan spell BOOTY."

"I don't know how to spell that one.  It's too hard, Logan.  Give me a new word."

"PENIS.  Spell penis", he says.

"LOGAN!" 
I felt it would be appropriate to stop him here.  Let's just forget that I got through FU and booty before putting an end to this spelling bee.  I'll pat myself on the back now.  I'm such a good mom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...