Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bad Doggie Tuesday - Fat Doggie

I feel terrible that I only write about Crosley on this blog, so to be fair I thought I would dedicate this post to the good dog in our house.  Shelby.  If you have been reading this blog you know Shelby is our 10 year old Golden Retriever.  Gorgeous, perfectly behaved, beloved addition to our family. 

There is one tiny problem...since Shelby had her surgery a year ago, she is moving around a lot less, her face is turning white and she is FAT.  The poor girl can hardly get up...she has gained so much weight. 

The sad part is she doesn't really eat very much.  1 cup of dog food (doctor's orders), once a day.

In true fashion, I began searching on Etsy to see what I could find. 



And if that doesn't help, I think I'll just go for this



Any ideas for keeping an eldery, sick dog at a healthy weight?  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...