Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Shoe Diva 2

My little shoe diva was at it again this weekend. It's a huge decision to decide which shoes to wear.
This morning the choice was sparkly flip flops from the Gap. I'm feeling good about a morning without tears regarding our shoes.
Then it comes...
These shoes FREAKING kill my feet, I don't know why I continue to wear these.
In this situation, I just looked at her and turned back around as if I didn't hear. No tears were shed, however Morgan is going to have one long day ahead.
Get the shoes here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...